REACH: Precision on nanoforms registration
While only 150 nanoforms are registered in REACH to date (half as many as in the French r-nano register), ECHA has published an update of the support document for the registration and identification of substances in nano form.
Key changes include additional guidance on joint data submission, clarification regarding the need for one data set per nanoform/set of nanoforms, and information on registration of sets of nanoforms versus individual nanoforms.
Changes to the appendix are limited to sections 2 and 5 of the updated guide.
Upcoming Nano Agenda
- Free lectures open to the public, organized as part of the“Sur les épaules des géants, l’événement scientifique” event.
- A round table on ” La pollution invisible des nanoplastiques ” at the Bibliothèque universitaire (B.U.) in Le Havre at 10:45 a.m.
- Carte blanche on nanoparticles at 139 (coworking space) at 12:30 pm
- Speaker: Julien Gigault, researcher in analytical chemistry and environmental science at Géosciences Rennes 1, specializing in the characterization of nanoparticles and their behavior in the environment; CNRS Bronze Medal (2020).
- Website: https: //surlesepaulesdesgeants.fr
- Conference organized as part of the 5th International Conference on Chemicals Management (ICCM5)
- Website: www.forumue.de/en/civil-society-conference-on-international-chemicals-management
- Exhibition by the Argentique photography club of the University of Technology of Troyes(UTT), taken in the clean rooms of the Light, nanomaterials, nanotechnology laboratory(L2n, CNRS).
- Location: Médiathèque Jacques Chirac, downtown Troyes
- Dates: September 22 to October 10, 2023
- Website: https: //mediatheque-jacques-chirac.fr/expo-…nanotechnologies