The nano agenda
Here are the events where the citizen and the civil society can find information on nanos – with an associative, academic or industrial lighting according to the events.
Do not hesitate to report a nano event to us at redaction(at)veillenanos.fr.
The agenda of AVICENN is available here: veillenanos.fr/…/agenda-avicenn
- Training: Identify nanomaterials in the workplace and understand their health effects. Acquire a prevention approach.
- Speaker : Occupational physician and prevention consultant
- Organizers: Association du Service de Santé au Travail de la Vienne (ASSTV)
- Website: www.asstv86.fr/...
- From October 6 to 16 in mainland France and from November 10 to 27 in other countries and overseas territories.
- Organizers: Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- Website: www.fetedelascience.fr
- Training intended for occupational physicians, occupational risk prevention specialists (IPRP), company prevention specialists, prevention department staff from Carsat, Cramif and CGSS, institutional prevention specialists (Dreets, Dreal, MSA...).
- Organizer: National institute of research and security (INRS)
- October 9 to 13, 2023
- Website: www.inrs.fr/services/formation/doc/stages.html?refINRS=JA1030_2023
- Workshop on nanomedicines and medical devices based on nanomaterials
- On the agenda: sharing information on standardization initiatives, identifying regulatory needs, etc.
- Organizer: Laboratoire national de métrologie et d'essais (LNE)
- Website: https: //www.lne.fr/en/evenements/workshop-nanomedicine
- Technical day "What recognition of available methods and laboratories to produce the required data?"
- Organizers: LNE
- Speakers from the following institutions: OECD, ECHA, BAuA, government agencies, industry, LNE
- Website: www.lne.fr/fr/evenements/journee-technique-nanomateriaux-reach