Our new veillenanos.fr website is online!
After a long wait, we have now a modernized website to share information on nanos, their risks, their regulation and the challenges that remain to be met for more transparency and vigilance.
This vast redesign project has kept us very busy for more than a year and a half and we are proud to present it to you today. It brings on a single interface, the information on nanos that was compiled on veillenanos.fr, as well as the presentation of our association previously available on a separate site, avicenn.fr.
More ergonomic and functional, the new site offers a greater ease of navigation and access to the various contents, now filterable and adapted to smartphones.
We created the general design, the web agency Digital Cover brought us its expertise and precious help to build the structure and pages. Sophie Raynal @pretemoitesyeux.fr drew the banner and we imported (and “refreshed” as we did) our most recent contents with the help of some kindhearted reviewers who volunteered to read, complete or update some of the files.
If we can’t credit everyone here, we would like to collectively thank all those who supported us as well as our funders (the Foundation for the Progress of Humankind, Un monde par tous, TOP Fund and the Ministry of Ecological Transition) without whom this massive work would not have been possible.
We hope you will enjoy this new site. Do not hesitate to send us your comments either on the form and/or on the content.
We still have some adjustments to make to the layout, old content to import or update… and new content to build. Because this site is destined to be, by its very nature, in constant evolution, you are invited to bring your stone to the edifice, to improve this collective work so that it becomes even more complete and clear.
Feel free to share with us information, publications, analyses, images (and associated rights), events, questions and/or recommendations by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our “contact” page or the social networks: twitter, facebook and linkedin.
As you read through the content on this new site, it becomes increasingly clear how urgent it is to share information on nanos, so that only those with a positive benefit/risk ratio are authorized.
Enjoy your visit and see you soon.
PS: Next steps? Re-launch the newsletters with the new design and complete the English version of the site.
Our information sheets to go further
Upcoming Nano Agenda
- Awareness-raising aimed at personnel in contact with nanomaterials during research, formulation, production, maintenance, cleaning, upkeep, etc., as well as safety coordinators or engineers, facility managers, heads of laboratories where nanoparticles are handled.
- Organizers: INSTN Grenoble (CEA)
- On the agenda: potential impact on health; metrology and protection; control of potential risks associated with nanomaterials; consideration of societal aspects.
- Website: https: //instn.cea.fr/formation/maitrise-des-risques-lies-aux-nanomateriaux-sensibilisation
- This module is part of the training program “Interactions between toxic chemicals and the human organism”, open to anyone with a basic scientific education (bachelor’s degree or professional experience).
- Organizers: Association Toxicologie Chimie(ATC)
- Speaker : Nicole PROUST, Research Engineer, CNRS Honorary Research Director, Specialist in Nanotechnologies, Arsenic, Electromagnetic Waves, Palaiseau, France
- Website: www.atctoxicologie.fr/notre-formation.html